2.04.2019

A Brief Drop-In

My mom seems to follow me around the world. Actually, there is no "seems to" about it, she does follow me around the world. She does part time volunteer work with an organization of seminaries around the world. She specifically requests assignments to countries close to wherever I am living and working.

She first taught in Kenya, which led to my first visitor EVER in Tanzania, after 4 years of living there! (Mom is Here!!!Mom Takes Pictures I Don't Think Of)

It only took her 4 months this time to find her way to me. My mom arrived in Bangladesh only three weeks after I left!!! She got to meet a few of my friends in Dhaka when she shared at a local Bible study.

Then on to Kolkata! She was only here for 4 days, but it was fun to show her around and introduce her to a couple different parts of my new life here! She visited Sari Bari, sat with women as they sewed and prepared products, and was told many times to return...but to bring my dad with her next time.

We also enjoyed delicious food:


Went grocery shopping:


And rode the metro:


Thanks for coming mom and I hope I have many more visitors as the years go by!

No comments:

Post a Comment