1.28.2019

The Night Life

I'm really glad that I am a good sleeper and that disrupted sleep doesn't get under my skin. So much life happens later in the evening here. The active hours of the day are quite different too. 10am to 7pm are normal working hours. I'm guessing this leaves the cooler parts of the day free.

I remember reading the quote, "early to bed, early to rise..." when I was a kid and I have definitely fallen into that pattern. So, early in the morning I have the quiet to myself and enjoy a long and slow morning before heading to work.

In the evening there is laughter, yelling, conversation, and the general noises of life happening outside of my window.

Then, when night comes, different types of noise and life happen outside my window.

A few weeks ago it was; a brick delivery!


The last several nights, it has been volleyball!


Who knows what it will be in the coming months!

No comments:

Post a Comment