2.11.2019

Small Victories

I have a water filter in my house...but it is not installed. In Tanzania I had a stand-alone Katadyn filter, no electricity needed and I added the water manually. Here, my water filter will be hooked into the plumbing and it uses electricity.


I hadn't made the time to schedule the installation until this past weekend.

The first time I tried to schedule the installation it took 20 minutes on the phone to set up an account, then I was told that I couldn't schedule the installation over the phone. I was advised to do it through the app.

I downloaded the app...there was no place to schedule an installation and the number that was posted in the app was a wrong number. So, that wasn't going to work either.

I decided to find the office and visit them face to face.

I found the address, but there was no signage to encourage me that I had truly found the right place. I asked around and was told that it was on the first floor of the building. On the first floor they told me it was on the second floor...and past the second floor I found an office space (still no signage) on the third floor.

On Wednesday I'll find out if I really did successfully schedule the installation, fingers crossed!

Right before I left the office one of the men looked at me in surprise and said, "How did you find us?"

Google Maps and asking. You cannot hide from Google Maps!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment