6.29.2015

Mom takes pictures I don't think of

One of the nice things about having a visitor is that they get to be a tourist! They take pictures that I don't think of taking and notice things that have long since become a "normal" for me.

For instance:

The new bunch of avocados growing in my yard.


Children carrying various objects on their heads.


Riding a motorcycle - after walking, this is my primary mode of transportation.


There are lots of weaver birds in the area, and they build cool houses.


A dilapidated and oddly placed pump station - it is out in the almost farm area where I go running.


Lake Victoria and the large boulders that are scattered all over this area.


The fun of visiting some local friends.


It was a stupendous visit with my mom and I think she really enjoyed herself!


No comments:

Post a Comment