8.13.2018

Next Steps

I've just completed an MA, what am I going to do now?

In a few days I am heading to the States, crossing from coast to coast, starting in Virginia, visiting a few locations in the Midwest, and I'll even stop off in Washington for a few days before I...

Wait for it...

Move to Kolkata, India!

I got a job as a project manager for Sari Bari!!! I am really excited to work with this company that helps women who are trapped in the sex trade. I am so grateful for another opportunity to work for an organization whose vision and purpose I truly believe in. You can read more about Sari Bari at their website: https://saribari.com/

In case you are in the Tulsa area, I'd love to get to see you while I am there! Please message me and we'll get together! I'll be in Tulsa for about 2 weeks in August/September (which will include being in Tulsa for my birthday for the first time since 2009!) I'll also be traveling around in Virginia, Tennessee, Washington, and Indiana before heading out to India around October 1st!!!

(I know, there are a lot of exclamation marks in that post!!! I hope that conveys my excitement!!!)

1 comment:

  1. Wow so exited for your next step in the journey!!!! I’d love love love to see you when your in Tulsa!!!!

    ReplyDelete