1.14.2019

So Much Beauty

India truly is a beautiful country.The city and the countryside are two different types of beautiful, for those who have eyes to see it. I hope that I always have eyes to see the beauty around me.

This past week I've been outside of Kolkata a bit and getting to experience more of the countryside that India has to offer. I feel like this place is every photographer's dream and I won't do it justice, but I'm going to enjoy trying.

There are palaces:


Bouquets of flowers:


Rivers, boats, and trees:


Laundry and bathing up and down the river:


I also really enjoy the faces I see here. I tend not to take pictures of people though and post them here. I'm always a bit concerned about how they might feel having their face posted online, and so I err on the side of caution. Once I establish more relationships and learn how to ask permission in Bangla, I might start posting a few more faces!

1 comment: