1.07.2019

Back to Kolkata!

I'm back in Kolkata!

I don't yet know Bangla fluently, that is very much a work in progress. I know enough, however, to come to Kolkata and start getting into my new life here!

So, last week I said goodbye to Dhaka:


And less than an hour later, hello to Kolkata:


It may look like I simply traded in one hazy city for another, but it is so much more than that! I really loved being in Dhaka, but it was always going to be a transient, short stay. Kolkata, however, is where I get to settle in a bit! I've been moving around a lot in the last 2 years. I've stayed in over 15 different homes for anywhere from a few days to several months, none of them really my home.

My last home was in Musoma. I wanted to grow up to be a wandering adventurer, and I think I may have accomplished that goal. I'm now wondering if Kolkata might just be the next spot that grows into place that I can call home.

2 comments:

  1. Looks busy and exiting! Praying for you friend.❤️🙏🏼
    Lyndie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you back safely in Kolkata! Happy New Year, hope to see you again someday, just go wherever He leads. The best place where you can be is where He wants you to be ❤

    ReplyDelete