12.31.2018

So Long 2018

Some highlights from this last year have been:
  • Finishing an MA
  • Getting a job that has seen me spend the last few months of this year in Bangladesh learning Bangla
  • Spending 6 weeks traveling around the States visiting family
  • Working with Jerusalem PeaceBuilders over the summer doing training in dialogue with Jewish and Arab youth
(For some reason I can't load any photos! Sorry)

Looking forward to 2019 I'm looking forward to:
  • Learning how to do my job well at Sari Bari
  • Getting better at speaking Bangla
  • Finish reading the Old Testament in Hebrew
  • And a number of other things that are a bit more nebulous...
I'm really excited about all the new things that I will experience in this coming year and all the new things that I will be learning. I love the twists and turns of life and the unexpected things!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment