1.04.2016

Returning to an Empty House

I've been away from Musoma for the past several weeks and during that time Sarah left to spend 6 months in the States. Alas, I am returning to an empty house.

But rather than mourning the lack of Sarah, I would like to share with you some of the things that I am looking forward to when she returns.

More canoeing on Lake Victoria!


Cooking together. Sarah has great cooking muses that she has shared with me. I've learned a lot about cooking by living with her.


Walking to and fro and everywhere in between. Walking is generally nice, but always nicer when there is someone with whom you are chatting.


And at least once, but usually twice a week, we walk to a rock (about 2 miles away) that has a beautiful view of Musoma and Lake Victoria.


No comments:

Post a Comment