12.28.2015

The Cross

So much to celebrate! Last week I wrote about celebrating the book of Genesis in the Kabwa language. Then I celebrated the birth of Jesus. I am also celebrating Yahweh's great provision for me to travel to places I've only dreamed of and to spend quality time with many very good friends that I hadn't seen for years.

All of this is because of Yahweh's goodness, and Jesus' sacrifice that brought about reconciliation to our relationship with God on high.

I know it is Christmas, not Easter, but before leaving for my trip Sarah and I got to paint the cross at our church.


It says "Jesus Christ has risen". His birth, life, death and resurrection were all brought about because of Yahweh's great desire to dwell with man and be their God. Praise be to Yahweh, our Father and to our Lord Jesus Christ!


No comments:

Post a Comment