4.22.2019

Changing It Up a Bit

I have been writing these blogs for several years now. I started them because I wanted to be disciplined in communicating about my life with those (mostly) far and (a few) near. In keeping with that I am going to experiment a bit with other ways of communication to find out what the most enjoyable (at least for me) communication medium is.

So, for the next bit I won't be writing a blog post unless I have a monologue burning in my heart that I can't restrain myself from sharing. Instead, I will be posting more regularly to Instagram. If you want you can follow me there at ronit.odom.

We'll see how my experiment goes but hopefully it will be a bit more more casual and fun to post random, funny, or poignant photos of my life and work with brief captions like...

Playing on elevators is fun no matter what country you're in! #staffretreat #mallscavengerhunt #havingfuninKolkata

No comments:

Post a Comment