11.12.2018

New Wardrobe

I thought my clothes were very modest and appropriate for most cultures...then I came to India and Bangladesh. So, I've had to buy more clothes in the last month than I did in the previous two years! Granted, I needed to invest in some new clothes.

So, no matter the temperature, trousers down to the ankles, elbow length sleeves (most of the time), and a scarf for good measure. All of those clothes mean that it is very important to stay hydrated. Thankfully, you can just pick up a coconut on the side of the road for a quick hydration break!


On a related note; one of the best parts of getting a pedicure is the leg massage that accompanies it. I was concerned as I headed to get a pedicure that I would miss out due to the trousers. Lo and behold, the pedicurists have sorted this conundrum! They give you alternate trousers upon arrival!


So, here's to new clothes; both in my closet and at the salon!

3 comments:

  1. I love your expression in the last photo :). Well done on getting new clothes and getting the pedicure! You're brave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Love your comment on the massage. I'm so used to it here, I feel cheated when my pedicure abroad doesn't include a massage..

    ReplyDelete