11.05.2018

A Few of My Favorite Things

Today I am sharing some of my favorite things that I pass along the way.

There is faded street art in a lot of places. This type of beautification doesn't just appear on the street though. I've also seen them on several flights of stairs!


I also enjoy these animals as I head to a local coffee shop to study.




In a grocery store, not an open market, but a grocery store with aisles and everything, they offer very fresh chicken, fish, and eggs.


And finally, this sign takes a moment to process. 28/9 is not letting customers know that they are open 28 hours a day, 9 days a week. Remember a couple of weeks ago when I said that 4 looks like 8 and 7 looks like 9? Well...


1 comment:

  1. It feels so good to see my own country with others perspective and thoughts! You've made these more beautiful than these are!

    ReplyDelete