10.01.2018

Send Me On My Way

On July 15th I left Israel for two weeks to work at a summer camp in the States. By October 15th I will have arrived in Bangladesh where I plan on gaining some competency in Bengali. That is three months.

By the time those three months are up I will have travelled almost 35,000 miles on 23 different airplanes. That doesn't include the miles I travelled on road trips to visit siblings and grandparents. It has been such a blessing to be able to fly all over and see so many friends and family before leaving for India.

My bags are packed, I am ready to go, so send me on my way! Writing this post is one of the very last things I am doing before heading out the door to the airport.  Next time, I'll be writing from India!!!

Here's a short video, which provides a fair visual of what these three months will have looked like for me.


(Hm, I really should have added some music to that video...Indiana Jones or something like that)

No comments:

Post a Comment