9.03.2018

1, 2, 3, 4 States

I left Virginia last week, leaving behind 5 nieces and nephews who tackled me to say goodbye.


Immediately after arriving in Tulsa I left for Texas to visit my grandparents who are in their 90's.


A day after getting back from Texas, I headed out to Tennessee to visit my other sister and her family. Thankfully, my family lives close enough to the airport that despite arriving at the airport an hour before my departure, having forgotten my ID, my dad was able to pick it up and bring it to me so that I didn't miss my flight.

Following a 10 minute run through the Detroit airport, I was the last to board my next plane, 1 minute before they closed the gate. Phewph!

I made it to Tennessee and my reward for nearly missing two flights today is that I'm going out for sushi!

No comments:

Post a Comment