8.27.2018

Fun Aunt?

I'm not around my nieces and nephews on a regular basis, so when I do see them I like to try and shore up my position as the favorite, or at least the fun, aunt. There is competition for this role, so I'm glad that there were a lot of fun things to do over this past week to give me a leg up in the competition and leave these kids with the idea that I bring the fun!

A birthday with french toast kicked off the week!


And a trip to the beach where we boogie boarded our hearts out, got buried in the sand, and came home quite exhausted rounded out the trip!


There was also some adult fun, like board games,


And visiting a distillery, which apparently has become a family thing since I was last here!


Now I'm heading to Tulsa for a few days before heading out to Tennessee!

No comments:

Post a Comment