8.20.2018

Ends and Beginnings

I graduated last week!!!


I had a great final week with friends all around Tel Aviv! For instance, this last year I have looked out of my window at a hot air balloon in the park near me. A couple of friends and I have talked all year about going up in the balloon and we finally did it just before I left! The three taller buildings behind our heads are the dorms in which we all lived.


I also got to spend some quality time with one of my favorite people in Israel, Alana! We spent time at the beach together and went out for dessert just a handful of hours before I had to head to the airport.


After a cancelled flight I finally made it to Virginia where I got to celebrate a birthday party for my 12-year-old niece and have a float down a river with my sister!


I am really looking forward to all the family time for the next 5 weeks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment