1.30.2017

I Have Confidence

I have been thinking a bit about the future, especially as I head out to Israel today and officially end my time with Wycliffe tomorrow. I guess that is why this song (from The Sound of Music) has been in my head today:

What will this day be like? I wonder.
What will my future be? I wonder.


I've even been identifying with Maria's trepidation in this song:

Oh I must stop these doubts, all these worries
If I don't I just know I'll turn back.

Maria and I differ, however, in that I don't simply have confidence in confidence alone. I know in whom my confidence lies. He is faithful, good, and merciful. He will guide me and show me each next step as needed. What a relief!!!

I would appreciate your prayers for safe and smooth travels!

2 comments:

  1. I love The Sound of Music, and I love you Ronit! Blessings and traveling mercies...a wonderful adventure awaits! Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you! Have a safe trip. It's going to be good!

    ReplyDelete