2.29.2016

Learning that Lasts in Dodoma

In the last 1.5 years I've been a part of 4 Learning that Lasts workshops (October 2014 newsletterLearning that Lasts in NairobiLearning that Lasts in Mbeya).

It has been such a pleasure to have so many opportunities to travel around and teach others how to teach adults. I must admit to some surprise that I enjoy it so much since 'teaching' was one thing I swore I never wanted to do. Isn't it amazing how God can bring us to a place that we never expected to be!


Last week in Dodoma I had a few firsts to celebrate:

It was my first time being the lead teacher and organizing the event (among other things this meant I handed out the completion certificates).


It was also the first time that this workshop was held completely in Swahili!


Also, it was my first time to visit the capitol of Tanzania.


Praise the Lord for all of these firsts! Please be praying that the participants take the tools they got last week and use them to be more effective teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment