11.23.2015

Wycliffe Day of Prayer

I'm the "prayer coordinator" for our cluster here in Musoma. This mostly means that I collect prayer requests from here, on a monthly basis, and send them out to the rest of our branch. Pretty simple.

Then comes the Wycliffe Day of Prayer. November 11th. I was quite intimidated at the idea of planning this. Thankfully God knew that I was nervous and graciously brought along my friend Kelly to help me plan it.

In the end, probably at least half of those who participated in the day of prayer helped in one way or another. AND it was a great day of prayer!!! Praise the Lord. I heard good reports, both from Tanzanians and other missionaries. The truth is God directed it and brought it together. I know that it was by Him working through me (and everyone else who participated) that it turned out so well.

We prayed for each other and for the Wycliffe projects going on around the world.


We shared with each other about temptations we face and prayed against them. We broke bread together and shared our needs with one another and prayed for God's provision in it all.


We also prayed individually.


We ended the day in praise and worship to our great God, Jehovah, who is worthy of all praise and glory!

Also, while we were waiting to take a group photo (the first in 3 years?) we broke into song. It was such a unifying and beautiful day of being with the body of Christ.

2 comments: