11.02.2015

Robo-Kin

I don't really like Halloween. Don't get me wrong, I love dressing up and pretending to be someone I'm not, but that is done year round...right?

There are a lot of elements that I like:
candy = good (in moderation...)
costumes = good (with or without moderation)
bobbing for apples = funny
hay rides = slightly itchy
bonfires = warmth and keeps the mosquitos at bay
10 minute canoe rides entitled "jungle cruise" = ok, maybe that one is just done here...and only this year so far...

Actually after that list I really don't know why I don't prefer Halloween - oh right, I don't like being scared or creeped out...right. Anyway, here is a robotic jack-o-lantern (aka Robo-kin) from Tanzania for you all:


*If disappointed by the drawn on, rather than carved face, I welcome you to come over and try and carve these things. They have such thick and dense skin!

No comments:

Post a Comment