4.20.2015

Matthew 6:33

A couple of years ago I noticed that God was training me and teaching me to maintain my focus on Him. I experienced more peace by switching my focus from the worry, concern, or circumstances of my situation and onto God.
There is a bit of a paradigm shift that has been taking place in my thinking. Instead of seeing God through or in my circumstances, I am seeing my circumstances through or in God.

This lesson is ongoing and being honed more and more, and it is beautiful. The more the focus is on God, the more I feel peace, joy, love, patience…you know, the fruits of the spirit. Its wonderful that this is becoming more of a reality for me, not just something that the Bible says will happen.

In order to help keep the focus on God I made this, and it now hangs in my room across from where I have my quiet times.




I will note, my general lack of artistic inspiration made this very simple project take over 3 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment