3.23.2015

Out in Kwaya-land

Last week I had the chance to go out to a local village in the Kwaya language region to test some reading/writing rules. I've been involved in a number of testing workshops like this before, but this was the first time that I planned and led such a workshop. It was exciting and challenging. Oh, and I think it was also successful.

By some good chance the head of communications for our branch was in town and came out with me on the first day of the workshop. So, I have tons of pictures and video from that day! There were even enough that I could make this almost time-lapse type video of where the workshop was held!


He also took this video of the building where our meeting was held.


It was definitely nice having a media guy on the trip with us!

Oh, and it was also really good to work through some of the orthography issues.

1 comment: