2.02.2015

My Normal: The Serengeti

Musoma Tanzania is located merely a couple hours from the Serengeti.


Whenever I drive between Musoma and the closest big city, Mwanza, I pass through part of the Serengeti and see wildebeests and zebras quite regularly.

This past November though, I actually went to the Serengeti for the first time. Here are some of the pictures that were taken during the trip.





The cheetah was the most exciting part of the whole trip. I hadn't yet seen either a leopard or a cheetah (or a rhino for that matter, but that is even more rare). So I was glad to be the one to espy this beautiful cheetah despite the camouflage of his environment and the distance.






It was such fun to get to see more animals than I've previously seen and to take advantage of the proximity of such an amazing park!

No comments:

Post a Comment