6.18.2018

How Busy Could I Possibly Be?

Oh, so, so busy!!!

I accidentally/unavoidably have overbooked myself until August. How could I help but do so when incredible opportunities were presented to me! I regret nothing!

What I originally would have been working on are final projects/exams for 7 classes. That translates to a 15 minute presentation (done!), one final exam (July 1st), 5 papers whose total will be at least 48 pages of writing (I've turned in 3 of those papers which is 25 of those pages...actually 31 pages though). So, I'm doing fairly well at completing my obligatory tasks.

Now to discuss the extra-curricular ones:

Continuing with FluenTLV events

I need to complete 17 more hours of translation work for a scholarship that I got

I'm going to Eilat for 8 days with The Friendship Games as a Hebrew/English liaison for one of the teams. Hopefully I'll be able to work on my remaining papers in the midst of basketball games and various trips/activities that they have planned for us! I feel so gratified that my Hebrew is opening these types of doors for me!

A few days after I get back from Eilat, one of my friends from Tanzania is coming to visit me for 8 days!!!

On July 15th, the same day that all of my assignments are due, I leave for the States! Not for a relaxing visit but to work for Jerusalem Peacebuilders as a camp counselor in Vermont for 2 weeks! I will be working with Israelis from Muslim, Jewish, and Christian backgrounds.

I am a bit overwhelmed, not just because of how much I need to get done, but because of the incredible opportunities I have this summer to work directly in conflict resolution programs!

I will probably consume too much coffee in the coming weeks and I hope they are all as beautiful as this one I had the other day:


So, here's to possibly the craziest, busiest, most intense 6 weeks of my life! I'm looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment