3.19.2018

He Brought Us Home

There aren't many celebrities that if I met them I'd have more to say than, "Hello, nice to meet you." So, it was convenient that I met Dean Cain this past week, I actually had an odd anecdote to share with him!


When my sister Jayme and I were young, maybe 11 and 9, we decided to run away. We didn't want to get in trouble so we asked permission from our parents and told them exactly where we were going to run away to and for how long we would be gone.

We took off, bought supplies, spent the day wandering around the neighborhood, and as the day waned we started setting up camp for the night. Suddenly, we remembered something very important. We ran away on Lois-and-Clark-night. My family would watch that Superman series every week together and Jayme and I did not want to miss out on such an important event! So, we packed up, went home, and watched Dean Cain as Superman with the family.

It was nice to get to thank Dean Cain in person for brining me and my sister back from the wayward lifestyle of runaways.

2 comments:

  1. Ha! Where did you meet him? He's always been a favorite of mine! --Kathryn

    ReplyDelete