7.10.2017

All About Languages

I've completed my first week of Arabic studies and I now know the alphabet. That might not sound like much for a whole week's worth of work (6-8 hours of work a day), but it is. The Arabic alphabet is complex! I've thoroughly enjoyed learning it and my brain is still recovering from the amount of stretching that it has been through thus far.


It hasn't been all Arabic though. I've also been working on improving my Hebrew. There is a group in Tel Aviv that gets together on a weekly basis providing opportunities for language learners to speak with native speakers. I signed up as an "ambassador" for English. I spent the first half of the night improving my Hebrew with native speakers. Then I spent the second half of the night speaking English to help others. What fun!!!


Polyglot-hood here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment