2.20.2017

A Remote Wedding

This past weekend I got to attend (at least briefly) a wedding in Musoma. My guard for the last several years finally married his sweetheart. My housemate Sarah and I (along with some of our family members) were able to help them get married - Sarah wrote about it in a blog post here: Hongera Mr. Sakwa!

The wedding finally took place! I was very sad to not be there in person but was grateful that Sarah kept me updated all day long with pictures and I video-ed in for a portion of the wedding to congratulate Mr. Sakwa and his new bride Teo.

Here were some of the bridesmaids, I even have some video of them dancing down the aisle in celebration:


I think this is Mr. Sakwa smiling at me, knowing that Sarah is sending me the picture.


And here is the VERY happy couple!!!


Mr. Sakwa, his new wife, and Sarah:


I am so happy for them and wish them all the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment