11.28.2016

Where Are They Now?

I've been getting pictures from my housemate Sarah showing me my clothes being worn around Musoma by various people. I guess if one has to get rid of most things that they own and leave it behind, it is comforting to see that they are being enjoyed by others.

This skirt was the first article of clothing I had made in Tanzania and it was the skirt that I wore on my lovely "Lord of the Rings" hike (Long Ago I Went on a Hike).


Do you remember the Camelot Hotel near I-44 and Peoria in Tulsa? Well, now Magesa is commemorating that grand hotel by wearing my shirt.


Finally, Sarah herself is helping Zingo live on with my "I rode Zingo" shirt. Apparently I also gave her those jeans.



I hope everyone else is enjoying the items they got from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment