1.15.2018

I Can Fly!

Ok, actually, I can't fly. I wish I could fly. One of the reasons I went skydiving was so that I could get a sense of what it would feel like to fly. I love the wind in my face. I love the thrill of falling. There is something simultaneously terrifying and freeing about it.

I have been lucky to fly around the world, to skydive, and to go on lots of rollercoasters. They all play a part in fulfilling my childhood dream of being able to fly.

I have also been lucky to find wings in various locations. This has helped me with the imagery side of flying. If I were to fly what kind of wings would I want to have?

My friend Sarah painted these wings in Tanzania:


I found these in Tel Aviv:


Should I have joyful and colorful wings or should I have more dramatic wings? These are definitely important questions to ask oneself.

1 comment: