4.24.2017

Where I Am Headed

This past week I visited Tel Aviv.

The main reason?

To start figuring out a student visa for beginning studies at Tel Aviv University in June!!!


I have been accepted to Tel Aviv University's international department, studying conflict resolution and mediation. This is an intensive year long masters program and will certify me internationally as a mediator. You can read more about the program here: Conflict Resolution and Mediation


I am really excited to see how God will use this program and degree in my life and I hope that it means that I'll get to stick around this area for quite some time.

Before the masters program begins in October, I will be taking an intensive Arabic course, starting at the end of June. I have been wanting to study Arabic for over a decade, and I am really excited about finally fulfilling this dream!

3 comments:

  1. That's awesome Shannon. I'm excited for you and also excited to see how the Lord uses this in your future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm SO glad you chose that route! Can't wait to hear more!

    ReplyDelete